Everyone loves a good Q&A
1. Your name AND blog title
Everybody must have a fantasy, eh?
2. Where do you live? City, State? if you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Fredericton, NB, CANADA! I love living there, born and raised. Honestly I can't choose the one place I could like because I haven't seen enough of the world yet, but North Carolina is a beautiful place and is at the top of my list as of now.
3. Where do you work? What's your job title? Do you love your job?
I am still a student enrolled in university, but I've been working at Point Lepreau Nuclear Plant in a student partnership program since last May, and will be there until this Sept. I love my job! Which is good since it's what I'm going to be doing once I graduate, I hope. I am studying to be an Electrical engineer, and I work in the Electrical design department. I love power engineering WOO!
4. If you could work anywhere or do anything what would it be?
I would have liked to be an established author, living an exotic life in Egypt, searching for mummies tombs and such.
5. What are you reading right now?
The time traveler's wife (borrring)
Outlander by diana gabaldon (good)
The lovely bones (very enticing read)
6. What are you listening to?
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter video...
was previously listening to Ten Things I Hate About You <3 via youtube
7. Guilty pleasures?
Singing in the car. McDonalds. Writing for pleasure (not homework). Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
8. Name your TV shows
Buffy the vampire slayer, Lost, recently Vampire Diaries, anything on MTV Canada, Sex and the City, Gilmore Girls, Sailor Moon, Firefly, Californication, Medium, Criminal Minds, Canada's Worst Driver
9. What are things you do everyday?
Read and write blogs (when I should probably be working...)
Eat a proper breakfast lunch and dinner.
Go to work!
Floss my teeth.
Chat with my momma.
Put on makeup.
10. How did you find our blog?
I don't remember how I found Samboys blog...I just look through people and through blogs and stick with the ones I like. I've gone through a TON, so if yours does stick then feel special cuz you're doing something right in my books.
11. What do you like to do for fun?
Hang with my sorority sisters and friends. Watch movies. Blog. Make jewelry. Read. Shop. Go out and dance!!!
12. Do you have a twitter?
no, i'm still not sure how that whole thing even works...
13. What was your favorite item that you received for christmas?
Three way tie between my new travel CHI set, my Jacob blanket and my pretty pretty notebooks.
14. What's on your bedside table.
When I wake up, as I'm not at home right now, usually:
- an empty glass or two (which used to be filled with water, and i am too lazy to take them upstairs to the sink...)
- my ipod stereo/alarm clock/ipod charger with a sickeningly bright screen that i need to cover up at night so i can sleep
- a ceramic square plate which was passed down to me from earlier sorority sisters and has a rainbow and IBX painted on it (this is great for holding all sorts of things so they don't roll off)
- a little pink my little pony with turquoise zebra stripes (my oldest sister used to collect them so i inherited it with the room and that is just where it lives)
- my cell phone charger cord and my cell phone if i havent woken up yet (it is also my alarm in the morning)
- probably some dirty tissues that havent made their way to the garbage yet (it is cold season after all)
- possibly my tv, dvd, vcr or ipod stereo remote, whichever one that's in use at the time, the rest are stowed in the bed side table drawer)
Woop! Almost lunch time...
momma made me a delicious lunch last night cuz i was busy at a ring making class until late: rice and honey garlic spare ribs, celery with cheese whiz, some cheddar crispy mini rice cakes, an apple and some honeydew melon. best mom EVER.
Rainbow Roving Pillow DIY
1 day ago