1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
oh my EFF no question. unwrapping presents is one of my deepest pleasures.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
we have an artificial tree right now. in the future i plan on having a house large enough to contain atleast 3 full size christmas trees. i will have one real and the rest artificial. nothing beats that fresh pine smell.
3. When do you put up the tree?
4. When do you take the tree down?
jan 1st usually. so sad!
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
HARD question. The only thing I can remember right now was a sliding saucer. it was AWESOME.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Hardest person to buy for?
9. Easiest person to buy for?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail them out! this is the first year I have sent christmas cards. im such an adult!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Hmmm...I can't remember if it was a christmas present or a birthday present but it was from one of my best friends at the time (so I thought). It was this ugly skin colored tank top from old navy that looked like it had been scraped out of the bargain bin ??? It had no thought in it at all. And no one would ever wear it. I was so upset because I had put a LOT of effort into her gift that year. She obviously didn't give a hoot. PS we aren't friends now, BECAUSE OF THIS. no not because of this at all haha.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
A Christmas Story...hands down.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Errr...end of November. But I like to shop all through December.
14. Ever recycled a Christmas present?
Uh, no I don't think so!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
CHRISTMAS MORNING QUICHE! Every year we have breakfast at my grandmothers and one of the breakfast foods are these delicious quiche from M&M's meat shop. Apparently I am the only one who likes them (even though everyone seems to eat them ha!) but I firmly believe all people should learn to love delicious eggs!!!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
I love traditional fun trees so COLORED all the way.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey or Deck the Halls - SheDaisy
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Christmas is where the family is! HOME!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comit, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen. and Rudolf of course.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Angel (with a broken wing for realz)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning! Santa delivers them during the night after all.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
It co-insides with exam season.
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color?
It is kind of silly but my parents have a lot of personalized ornaments with our names on them and I just love that. It's so fun having an ornament that says Tyler!
24. What do you want for Christmas this year?
O phoeee lots of things please see two posts previous. For now I just wish for my family to have a stress free, happy christmas (for once? please?)...and thats all im going to say about that.
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!