Friday, July 20, 2012

The Walking Dead Season 3 Trailer

I'd just like to share with everyone that this is happening. The end.



I LOVE that Amy is singing to the group at the beginning. Yes, multiple times I, Tyler, have imagined myself being in those exact shoes singing and entertaining the group while you know doing chores, making dinner or washing clothes. What else would there be to do it is only logical! I squeeed when I saw it - I was like FINALLY someone is doing this.

The buggers - of course Daryl says nothing THE ENTIRE 4 MINUTES! Well he says 'Who the hell are you?' but we've all heard him say that before.

For all those who read the comics you can just imagine how different this is going to be. Talk about PG13! Hope it gets a little gory. Also I think this trailer is WAAY too long. It's not even a teaser it is monstrously long - basically it's like hey guys this is exactly what's going to happen this entire season minus the death scenes.

Other than that I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED. WALKING DEAD YOU MAKE MY LIFE. CANNOT WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER.

The music from the trailer is also mmhmm. I spent a long time googling and even some twitter stalking to find these: (then the next day of course everyone and their dog had put them up on youtube under 'walking dead'...I have no patience)






Norman Reedus - you have my love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...