Saturday, March 3, 2012

When you know someone hates you...

This, my friends, is the epitome of awful.

Do you ever get the feeling that someone extremely dislikes you? It's almost like a radiating force that you feel pushing out from them when you are in their vicinity.

And there are differences. When you deserve it, and you know you deserve it, it's not upsetting.

But when you feel like this directed hate is undeserved and for all intensive purposes irrational, it can really dig at you.

Even worse is when you are forced to suffer, seemingly alone because this person is so friendly and well liked by everyone else!

Why! Me?

I don't know if everyone is like this, but for me, if I feel like you don't like me, I will Hate you. Hate Hate Hate Hate you. Everything you say to me will feel like an insult and I will likely talk the shit out of you behind your back. (If I have anyone to talk to. And if I don't, I'll tell my mom. Yupp.)

Humour is humour. People tell me that you'll grow on me and eventually I will find it all very funny. But does your humour have to include a constant stream of digs at everything that leaks out of my mouth? That I do? That I am? To the point where I am literally no longer comfortable being near you because I am afraid to speak? Which, for anyone that knows me, is a great accomplishment on your part. If you don't like me, then please by all means simply stop talking to me, stop interacting, just stop. Someone ignoring me I can deal with, but someone bullying me, I cannot.



and how you dump it all on me. I hate that you've made me sound like a fucking 5 year old child whining about a booboo.

2 comments:

A girl in the world. said...

Amen sister.

M.M said...

It is pretty horrible that we still sometimes have to deal with adults bullying... It's ridiculous.
Sucks that you have to deal with this Hunn.
I am going through a similar issue... And it happens to be in my work place. Simply horrible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...