Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fashion 101: Bright, bright, BRIGHT

I recently visited one of my favorite stores, H&M, and it got me thinking...

Thinking about ad campaigns. Who they're directed at. Target audience. The...goal of each image, each photograph.

I have a huge issue with glamorized, unrealistic campaigns. I see these, I flip through them, and I forget them just as quickly. But give me a natural, happy go lucky pose. Throw in some color and BOOM I am hooked. This is just me.

I will be stuck reading Teen Vogue foreves.

A few quick tips that will liven up your wardrobe INSTANTLY:

Bright nail polish (I loves me some sky blue, pink or lavender)
Bright clutch or purse (the BRIGHTER the BETTER)
Throw on some major jewellery. Bracelets, necklaces, RINGS. And of course, Earrings. Don't. Go. Without.
Headbands. Ya, I still love them. Rock that shit!
Bright lipstick shades. Oooooo la laa la.

Erm...that's all I can think of right now.

Here are some photos/shoots that inspire me, check her out at much love, illy.















PS H&M RULES.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...