Friday, November 16, 2012











To get into the spirit of the season I bought this snazzy puzzle from the flea market. I do puzzles now. AND ANSWER SILLY FUN QUESTIONAIRES! Do yo self a favor - scroll to the bottom and play my Christmas song!!

Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? 

OH SHIT. TOUGHEST. QUESTION. EVER.

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? 

Oh they are wrapped! Except the big ones like Saucers and Toboggans.

Colored lights on tree/house or white? 

I am not sure - every year I seem to change my mind as to which I like better!!

Do you hang mistletoe? 

I would definitely.

When do you put your decorations up? 

Oh geez. Dec 24th. Biiiig slacker.

What is your favorite holiday dish? 

ERHMAGAD - Bite-size QUICHE!

Favorite Holiday memory as a child? 

Oh everything for Christmas with my family. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Best times.

When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? 

What truth...no I don't even remember!

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? 

Never ever!

How do you decorate your Christmas tree? 

Lights first then helter skelter! With Momma passing us sisters all the ornaments.

Snow! Love it or Dread it? 

I love snow! But dislike it on the roads. I think it's beautiful and absolutely magical.

Can you ice skate? 

Yupp! But it's always shaky for the first ten or so minutes for me.

Do you remember your favorite gift? 

Ho ho ho...let's see. I remember the reaction I had a few years ago from a gift I believe one of my sisters gave me. You can't make that shit up.

What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? 

The fam jam. God bless em. (And this year it will be seeing ALL MY FRANS I MISS YOU BUTTFACES!)

What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? 

Ho...CANDY CANE ICE CREAM OH DEAR GOD SO GOOD.

What is your favorite holiday tradition? 

Opening stockings Christmas morning with my sisters and parents! But we may be getting a little old this year sadface. 

What tops your tree? 

A wonderful one-winged Angel.

Which do you prefer giving or receiving? 

HA tough competition. But definitely giving. Giving a good special gift. It just feels so right.

Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? 

They are traditional and I like me some tradition. Therefore Yum.

Favorite Christmas show? 

A Christmas Story TIMES A MILLION

Saddest Christmas Song? 

Little Drummer Boy

What is your favorite Christmas song? 

ANOTHER TOUGHY! But def Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas for you. On repeat. YOU TUBE THAT SHIT! 

...Okay I will.






1 comment:

WhitneyA said...

Remember when you made fun of (in a supportive way) the fact that I love puzzles?

I hope you have all the pieces that's an awesome puzzle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...