Monday, November 19, 2012

currently




enjoying: that me and my sister sometimes do look the same
feeling: very very happy
loving: early Christmas decorations at my workplace!
singing: soldier's eyes by jack savoretti 
eating: liptons chicken noodle soup
wearing: big winter boots! YAY for not falling on my ass
craving: Cupcakes...so then i bought some...
obsessing: with w. loss
missing: nothing. i am extremely content with how this weekend went.
reading: the kill order (still, i am slow..)
watching: laguna beach
dreaming: of endless possibilities
wishing: that i had 20 seconds of insane courage
learning: to be sneaky..er
fighting: with terrible nightmares
deceiving: no one
playing: the best of games


2 comments:

WhitneyA said...

I hate cryptic tyler and love skype tyler. i need to be awake when you are off work sometime this week.

Tyler said...

haha I lurv you whitney i neeed some skype time with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...