Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday morning: Edmonton style

I’ve touched down safely on the West Coast. My plane rides were surprisingly less terrifying and more enjoyable. My tongue was pretty much wagging as I fought to look out the windows.

No celeb sightings at the TO airport. I was really looking forward to high fiving the beibs.


I got to Britt’s apartment at 130am and we got some eats. Yesterday we got up, got some lunch at this little café, the Artisan, and I got my hair did at the Dandy Salon, whaa? Then we walked to the university where Britt works and she let me fish in the bio lab. Yeah, you heard that correctly. Then we took an hour bus ride to the West Ed Mall (EEEE!), ate dinner at this awesome spot called Moxie’s and bought IMAX Eclipse tickets!


The day was super exhausting but fun. We’d planned on going out for the evening but I got a massive headache and passed out at 10pm. I woke up with a penis on my face. THANKS BRITT, YOU ASSHOLE.

Ya, so far Edmonton is kicking my ass. I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to buy better sneakers or a hover round. BRITT: GET A CAR.

B’s apartment is perfect and cute. It’s a one bedroom about 25’ by 20’, has a normous tv (THANKS loser ex bf), her bed, a futon (pour moi) and an adorable teeny kitchen and bathroom. It’s just the right size for one person. IIIIIIIIIIIIII want.
 
Today, my heads still being a little biotch so imma go pop some advil in a min. We’re gonna try and go to the ZOO today, so be prepared for a whack load of pointless animal pictures. We also need to get some groceries…in a bad way. Britt’s fridge contents consist of a door full of random condiments and a jug of water…also we might pick up some light bulbs. Cuz about 90% of the lights in her 1 bedroom are out. :|.

5 comments:

Robyn M. said...

I think your obsession with younger men may be getting out of control..do you need an intervention?..BAHAHA... Have lots more fun!

a. said...

I love that you "fished" in the bio lab and think that I totally need to get out west and hit up Britt to learn some cool fishy eye stuff and shop :)

Have a blast!

amyschmamey said...

Hey. Wanted to let you know that I changed my blog URL and name so if you want to keep following... you may need to unfollow and follow again because it kept my followers but for some reason it doesn't update in their google reader or feed... so anyway... new blog url is http://amyschmamey.blogspot.com
Looking forward to your next post. :)

rachaelgking said...

"I woke up with a penis on my face."

Pics or it didn't happen ;-)

tyler_faye said...

robyn: haha the biebs is like a puppy to me. i just want to squeeze him! taylor lautner...um...is a little different.

a.: we are now both world travelers.

amyrenee: thanks!

lilu: bahahaha ok it was only half a penis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...