I have been dying to do a post with some of the pictures I’ve taken and also throw in a playlist or two of my recent song favorites. Work has made this almost impossible due to my non-administrative access and no Adobe Flash Player!
It has continued to be sunny here in PH. Sun just makes things better. It just makes you smile. And makes you warm. And content.
The roommates have vacated the area for the time being (YES!) so I will be enjoying some extreme alone time tonight. Let me tell ya, BIG PLANS.
- Picking up prezzie for someone special. (PS it unfortunately won’t be booze since I still don’t have an ID!)
- Creating playlist for blog and posting some pictures (hopefully of my room here and the beach and such!)
- Making little tuna snacks my grammie used to make us. *Need recipe from mom
- Eating a box of popsicles
- Showering and doing hair. Possibly playing with makeup.
- Watching Sucker Punch and Season of the Witch
- Lounging in PJ’s!
Tomorrow I am getting the oil changed in my car and then heading to Pictou,NS in the afternoon for LOBSTERFEST. Crossing fingers it doesn’t open up and rain all weekend. I would also like to hit the beach on Sunday.
My own pictures stolen from twitter. PS: FOLLOW ME on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/tyler_fraser
Me playing with makeup last week. Notice how dark my eyebrows are!?
Delicious lobster being prepared by myself and my dad, birthday weekend.
That's all for now I guess!