Monday, October 12, 2009

Gobble gobble and other such things

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope all had excellent family time and are now caring for turkey, stuffing, gravy and vegetable food babies. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
And away we go...

Me making dinner actually turned out well, I think. Thank goodness I had my cooking guru 'GPS' standing beside me the whole time giving me helpful directions. (Warning: vegetarians look away.) Did anybody else know that when you buy a frozen turkey there is stuff INSIDE? YES, THERE IS, AND IT'S GROSS. They cut the neck and tail off and shove them in there, and there is also a bag full of 'giblets' aka the heart and kidneys ? I did not know this, and what a rude surprise if i had stuffed the bird with those things still in it! There should be a caution sticker. Otherwise all went well, turkey, stuffing, gravy, potatoes, carrots, peas, turnip, parsnip, hot rolls, apple pie and Germain chocolate cake with ice cream. Baaaaaallin'. Except of course I ate too much and had to lay down on the living room couch for about an hour before I could move again.

I'm going through this phase where I am obsessing about my things being organized. I guess it's not really a phase cuz I've always enjoyed organizing, but now that I don't have school work to occupy my evenings and weekends, I have more time to plan and conquer. I'm really excited about IBChi Frenchy's coming up because it gave me a great excuse to clean out my drawers and closet. But I still have to much stuff, I hate clutter! My books, DVD's, and various hygiene products are taking over my personal space. Gaaah. Give me ideas people.

Excuse me I need a break from this and the bring it on marathon on Much to eat some leftovers.

Oh yum I am full and now catching up on missed Hills episodes. When did Justin Bobby get so hot? First he shaves the hobo beard and then quotes one of my favorite songs? I don't understand!!

The plan for this week is to: go shopping; buy multiple rubbermaid containers to store bedroom shit in; decorate for halloween; get an oversized touque for the cold months; find another good book to read. Phew, I'm sooooo busy. So, how's school everyone? Baaha.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...