Sunday, June 28, 2009

My 21st Birthday day

BIRTHDAY madness! Or, less madness actually, saving all madness for this Friday...I do feel older, 21 is kind of a milestone - allowed to drink in the USA anyways. Age is a strange thing.

I got 3 lovely cards today from some of the gang and fam, a jumble of txt msgs, a few calls, numerous facebook wallposts and a happy happy birthday email from my dad hidden inside a forward about sand castles :) He's often cute like that. Thanks all!

Canada's Next Top Model thoughts:

I like Meagan even though she's kind of a bitch, I think it's funny. I would be happy if she won, but Nikita probably will because she looks weird. Feel free to post your opinions --

Recommended:
William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet
starring Claire Danes and Leonardo DiCaprio
The script is actually Shakespeares' original work and it makes the story so great. It also doesn't hurt that Leo is EFFING gorgeous. It feels almost like he is in love with you...or that just might be me really hoping....


ignoring the cigarette


"Happiness is the secret to all beauty; there is no beauty that is attractive without happiness"
- Christian Dior

1 comment:

B. said...

no time to blog since i arrived, eh? haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...