Thursday, June 25, 2009

Finally some SUN!



It's been two days since I started this blog and I'm already getting harassed for not writing enough! Sheesh. So this is now another new adventure, and am going to try and write everyday. ("oo big adventure, writing..." you might be thinking. Well, yeah. It is for me, because I never write!) Today I had training at NB Power head office, which was great cuz I got to stay home in Fredericton! I slept in until 8 and was off work by 230pm. FYI we went to snooty for lunch (who's idea that was I dont know) and it was SHIT. The service, the food. Not recommended. Now, this past week the weather here has been absolutely sickening: 25'C days with no sun, and rain, really gross muggy days when you feel sweaty even if you are just sitting around. Like I said, sickening. Today, however, the sunshine managed to break through the clouds and finally - a beautiful day! So as soon as I was off work, I could think of nothing better than to go for my first swim of the summer at kilarny lake. Deja jealous? It was just what I hoped..fantastically refreshing. Another highlight of my day, an ebay item arrived in the mail. A sand dollar ae necklace, one which I used to own and adoringly wear daily until I foolishly lost it. Been looking for it for awhile now and just happened across it one day. YAY!
Recommended by me: Harper's Island(TV Show)


All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another - Anatole France

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've always had great service at Snooty! I love it there, ha ha! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...