Monday, October 17, 2011

Gotta get lost

Every once in a while you look at your life and you think, is this it?

For me, now is one of those times.

Nothing in particular has changed. I am not bored. I have great friends and family. I have a grand social life. I am blessed with a roof over my head, a purdy blue car and no student dept.

I guess sometimes you just feel blah, no matter what. It's all the same shit, just a different day.

I've decided I want to take a little hiatus. Get outta dodge. Away from the annoying city traffic and bustle and the same old thing. I will let you know when I've decided where the wind will take me.

In other news, what fun was had making PUMPKIN MUFFINS with my friends! They turned out so delicious. I forgot to get the recipe however (Nathalie!) Here are a few pics of the blood...


The ladies and their muffs


Nom nom nom

and some hilarious catchings of michelle's weirdness...






3 comments:

Venassa said...

You're right.. sometimes we just feel blah no matter what. Hope your hiatus makes you feel less blah.

Nathalie said...

hahahah I hope Michelle sees this. also, I'll copy the recipe and bring it Sunday if I don't forget..

WhitneyA said...

im blah too. <3 we can be blah together anytime though

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...